Need Ski or Snowboard Equipment?
Planning a Snow Holiday?
The world of skiing and snowboarding is coming to the EY Centre – for 2 days only!
Saturday October 21, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. HALL 3
Sunday October 22, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. HALL 3
ADMISSION TO THE SHOW IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Everything is under one roof with terrific bargains and great information. This winter one-stop shopping opportunity comes only once a year!
- Over 100 local and destination Ski and Travel Resorts promoting Ski Show Specials.
- Over 10,000 square feet of Retail Space with 50-70% off Apparel, Alpine, Cross Country and Snowboard Equipment, and Accessories.
- Former World Cup and Olympic racer Patrick Biggs is showcasing and selling his original artwork – Patrick Biggs Designs.
- Sidecut Ski & Snowboard Tuning supplies will be on site with tuning demos and tips
- Calabogie and Camp Fortune Freestyle Teams with be presenting trampoline demonstrations
- NEW this year we have added a Manufacturer’s Row showcasing 2017 skis from Head, Dynastar, Fischer, Elan, and Nordica. Speak directly to our region’s representatives and experts.
See local, national and international exhibitors including:
- mountain resorts from across the USA and Canada
- ski travel wholesalers and
- ski/snowboard manufacturers & retailers.
- Save at a giant ski & snowboard sale.
- Pick up lots of great discounts only available at the Show
Everything is here to help you hit the hills, carve better turns and track the freshest powder. If you’d like to kick off this season with a bang, make plans to visit this years show and enjoy tremendous equipment and holiday savings available at special show-pricing!
You’ll find everything and anything to make your slopeside experience complete! This is Ottawa’s largest showcase of Ski & Snowboard related travel destinations, equipment, clothing, lifestyle information and related products and services.
SKI and SNOWBOARD VACATIONS
Looking for the ultimate on-snow holiday? Resort operators from across North America offer knowledgeable staff to discuss the terrain, lodging, dining, nightlife and special attractions their destinations offer. And they offer special show pricing on vacation packages and season passes.
NEED NEW EQUIPMENT?
Ottawa’s premier specialty ski and snowboard shops can outfit you in the latest hi-tech skis, boards, and clothing at fantastic savings!
Need expert advice before you buy? Top ski & snowboard equipment experts will be on hand to answer your questions about the latest equipment technology and how to choose gear that’s best for you.
Looking for a ski or snowboard school? If you want to start skiing or simply upgrade your skills meet ski school directors from resorts near and far. They can give you some great tips on the program that is right for you or your children.
We can’t wait to see you in October!
See you at the EY Centre (4899 Uplands Drive at Airport Parkway)
October 21-22, 2017!